Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Wall Quilt

Finished my wall hanging quilt today. I am really happy with how it turned out. It is 19 inches long and 18 inches wide. Here are pics of front and back.
 
I sewed  3 tabs on top so it can hang on my wall quilt stand.
 
 




The next picture is the border and binding.





 
 
The next picture is a close up of the back side with quilting.
 
Bruce really likes the colors and wants a bed size quilt  done like this.
Hummmmmm...........Maybe.........   LOL
Been working all last week on the embroidery set that I want to finish by Christmas so Bruce can get me supplies to put together...... Hint...Hint....Bruce.
Will have that done this month if I keep at it.

1 comment:

  1. The quilt looks good. Glad you're liking the walking foot. I'd love to see some pictures of your embroidery progress.

    ReplyDelete