Tuesday, March 18, 2014

I'm am soooo excited! I'm gonna get to see my best buddy tomorrow. I'm in Chicago and  Delana is only a few hours away and is gonna meet me:) 
I worked to day on cross stitch project started along time ago.Almost done .plan is to finish tomorrow so I can get it done already:)
 And this is yesterdays puff I did yesterday but didn't post cause driving all day.

And since my best buddy is meeting me tomorrow Bruce got us wine:) Mine is back in fridge getting chilled but Delana said not to put red wine in fridge so its on counter waiting for her. We each have our own bottle.lol
Maybe we will wait till after lunch:)
We will have a great day crafting , sipping wine and a great day  together!
I always enjoy my time with her. She is a great friend:)

No comments:

Post a Comment