Sunday, March 30, 2014

It's been a long month :)

So I've been really bad at getting my daily posts up because really not worked on anything. Last Tues. I skyped with Delana and it was really cool how it felt like we were together at Starbucks crafting again. While we skyped I got 2 puffs done. That was Tues.All was good until that night and the flu hit me hard and kicked my ass! Lol
I was in bed wed thru Fri and could not do anything. Flu and I had a fight and the flu won .lol

Then Yesterday had to go move Brandi out of dorm and in her apartment . It poured rain the whole day and driving home it snowed. What the hell is up with this weather?
Left at 5 am and didn't get home till 10 pm. Long day! But got her moved in and took her dog and 2 gecko's to her.
Today I  did 7 puffs and had enough of one color to join flower.
So here is the puff breakdown.
Did 16 puffs for march as of last Tues.and did 9 puffs total this week.so tomorrow I have to do 6 puffs to catch up for March.

I decided I'm gonna go around flower puffs with this green apple color . So main color of quilt will be apple green.I ordered 10 balls and have one.Hopefully it will be enough.


No comments:

Post a Comment