Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Bad dog/cat?

Daily puff need 2 more to complete gold flower.

Finished cross stitch for pin cushion and started sewing box cover. Half way thru the day I decided to give thumper a bath and buzz and left my cross stitch and pop on coffee table. Now that wouldn't be a problem but had a dumb moment and forgot I have 2 cats and 2 more dogs. So came back to work on and Whatttttttt! Pop all over cross stitch.
Now pixie is to small couldn't reach it. So it was eather cats or Brandi dog Gizmo. I can't prove it but I think I know who did it! Lol
So lesson learned
DONT LEAVE PROJECTS ON TABLE WITH POP AND ANIMALS.
Called buddy Delana and she helped me figure out how to clean. Most came out but Delana said that could always tea dye when done to give more antique look. Just might do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment