Monday, February 24, 2014

Got up early 4 am. Pixie wanted to play i guess so
got puff done for day.Now the little burger is asleep and I'm full of coffee. Lol
Then decided to start putting together some of puffs.
I was able to put 3 together and half of a forth flower.I need 3 more of the gold puffs to finish 4th flower.
I have more puffs done but not all go together color wise to put flowers together.
I just decided to do it this way. I'm gonna do puff in middle of each flower a color then all 6 puffs around it will be the same.Then I'm gonna border around puffs all the same color so that flower motifs stand out.
Not sure what color to border yet. But I have a lot of time to decide.Lol
I was gonna whip stitch all together but decided to join each corner of puffs. So note  to self ( weave in all ends after making each puff!!!!) Lmao
I didn't like weaving in all the ends while joining. Took much longer cause of ends.
Its noon and I'm gonna work on cross stitch pin cushion. Want to finish that bad boy today:)
I will post pic of that tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment