Saturday, February 22, 2014

I'm back

So i'v been lazy bout posting.But my goal is to post daily. OK stop laughing Delana:) lol
Really that's my goal.
So here are some updates:
I've pulled out some of my cross stitching and embroidery projects that I started awhile ago.
 
I started this with Delana and I think she finished hers.
So I am gonna work every day at least 1 hour till done. Almost done :)
Also want to finish bird red work embroidery. It has stitches in it that my aunt taught me and also took classes with my aunt last summer. It has drizzle stitches, french knots, beads, turkey work, outline stitch and padded satin stitch and whipped web stitch in it. I will frame it in kitchen when done.
I've been posting pics of puffs on raverly project page but starting tomorrow will post daily here to.


Here are puffs from Jan till now of this year.


Here is picks of shaker sewing set I started with Delana also. I think she has this done also so I wanna finish mine also.
Last pic is from book showing set finished.
Next 2 pics is what I have done:( Not much I know!
I really want to order Shaker sewing box to put on but expensive so gotta finish first.





1 comment:

  1. Cross stitch and embroidery look good! I love the bird. I need to try out some other embroidery besides just the cross stitch.

    ReplyDelete