Friday, August 28, 2015

Chickens:)

Bought this pattern at Red Rooster Quilt shop awhile ago. Had this project almost done but needed a little finishing. So finished up today. 1st pic is case closed. 2nd pic is it opened up showing back. 3rd pic shows it opened up on the inside of sewing kit.
It holds needles, pins, a tiny cutting board, scissors and whatever you need to have for sewing on the go. I messed up the part with the zipper. I sewed it on wrong. Still works but off center.

Also pulled out a old project I forgot about that I started with friend Delana in 2012. 
Delana posted that she was finishing up hers and that motivated me to find mine.
1st pic is from pattern in magazine.
This next picture is all the pieces I have finished. I have the pincushion, scissor fob, all done and ready to put together.
The needle book is almost done. The front is complete but still need to finish some for back. 
I started the top yesterday for the sewing box.I already have cording to put together.
Want to finish by Christmas so maybe my hubby will surprise me with the shaker sewing box and shaker pin cushion box as gift. They cost a lot. Around 200.00 for both. Wow...but so worth it after all of the hard work making them.But wanted to finish before I get them.


No comments:

Post a Comment